Restricted Building Work (RBW) Commencement Notification

If your project has RBW components you are required to submit written notification prior to the commencement of that restricted work to the Building Consent AuthorityA Building Consent Authority (BCA) carries out the following functions: - issues Building Consents, but not if a Building Consent is required to be subject to a waiver or modification of the Building Code - inspects building work for which it has granted a Building Consent - issues Notices to Fix - issues Code Compliance Certificates (CCC) - issues Compliance Schedules administering the application. If MBC is your service provider for applications in the Manukau region please use this form to forward any applicable notifications.