Check our FAQ section for more info.


Main Picture


Building Consents

For all your Building Consent A consent for building work, including plumbing and drainage, to begin in accordance with the approved plans and specifications. A Building Consent is issued by a Building Consent Authority (BCA) and is not a Resource Consent which is issued by a Territorial Authority (TA). related forms click here.

Please note that where Auckland Council forms state only 2 sets of plans are required, we require 3 sets of plans to be supplied with your consent application.


Most building work requires a Building Consent however there are some exemptions

Click here to view the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE) - Guide to building work that does not require a building consent


Code Compliance Certificates (CCC) Form 6

To download  "Form 6" to apply for a CCC click here